CHÂTEAU DE L'EPINAY
It is located in Saint-Georges-sur-Loire (49), in the Loire Valley, in France, near Angers.
A tourist tax is payable at the end of your stay. It is 2€ per night per person.
Reservations can be cancelled up to 48 hours before your arrival without any charge.
For any cancellation 48h before the arrival date, the 1st night will be charged or 30% for a stay of more than 3 nights.
In case of no show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Rooms are available from 3pm and must be vacated by 12pm.
We propose an early arrival and/or a late departure with a supplement of 30€.
Yes, the Château de l'Epinay is equipped to welcome people with reduced mobility.
The Château de l'Epinay has introduced a real eco-friendly policy and tends to a more responsible consumption and respect for nature.
The Château de l'Epinay offers you free and unlimited wifi access during your stay.
All children are welcome at the Chateau de l'Epinay.
We provide free cots for children under 2 years old. Beyond that, the extra bed is 40€ per night.
Free private parking is available at Château de l'Epinay.
You can leave your luggage by moving your car directly in front of the reception.
We have an electric charging point.
The Angers Saint-Laud train station is 20 minutes from the Chateau de l'Epinay (taxi about 40€, we can book it for you)
The TER stations of Saint-Georges-sur-Loire, La Possonnière and Champtocé are less than 10km from the Château.
Angers airport is 35 minutes from the Château de l'Epinay.
Nantes Atlantique airport is 60 min away (train from Angers Saint-Laud station to Nantes station 40 min, then shuttle to the airport 20 min)
By car : 325 km, about 3h15
By train to Angers station from Gare Montparnasse : about 1h30
- The castles around : Château de Serrant, Châteaux du Plessis-Macé and du Plessis-Bourré, Châteaux de Brissac, Chateau de Montgeoffroy
- The Terra Botanica amusement and entertainment park
- The Zoo of La Flèche
- The Kangaroo Garden
- Saumur, with the Cadre Noir or the troglodytes
- Vineyard visit: Domaine du Close, Château d'Epiré
The Château de l'Epinay has its own restaurant, l'Orangerie, which offers Franco-Italian cuisine made from seasonal, local produce and makes maximum use of the fruit and vegetables from the Château's own garden.
Around the Château, you can find :
- Le Bistrot des Quais, bistro on the banks of the Loire, 7.5 km from the château
- La Table du Moulin, traditional cuisine 8 km from the château
- La Réserve, bistro with rooftop facing the castle of Angers, 22 km from the castle
- Joe Carpa, French cuisine 23.5 km from the château
We design the rooms according to the wishes of our guests. Don't hesitate to share your wishes with us.
The Château de l'Epinay has 23 rooms and suites offering, depending on the room, a fireplace, a large marble bathroom with bath or Italian shower.
You will have free access to the fitness room, the Spa and the natural swimming pool.
- The Charme Rooms, located in the outbuilding of the castle
- The Prestige Rooms, located in the main building or the outbuildings, with office area, some with fireplace
- The Luxe Rooms & Suites, with a magnificent view of the French garden or the park, office area and lounge area
The castle's bathrooms have a walk-in shower or a bathtub (or both), slippers, bathrobe, towels, organic toiletries and hairdryer.
According to the category chosen, the rooms and suites of the chateau have :
- Flat screen TV
- Unlimited Wifi
- Kettle, tea, coffee, still water
- Wardrobe with hangers
- Office area
- Lounge area
- Nespresso machine (Luxury)
- Safe (Luxury)
- Access to the Spa, fitness room and natural swimming pool
Not all rooms are air-conditioned.
We thank you for specifying at the time of your reservation if you wish a room with air conditioning. In the other rooms, we provide fans
All the fireplaces are in function in the rooms which have it.
We propose you the basket of wood in supplement at 20€.
The Château offers you :
- Fitness room with weight machines, elliptical, bike, punching bag and boxing gloves
- Hammam, Spa, natural swimming pool and jacuzzi,
- Tennis (rackets and balls available)
- Basketball hoop
- Yoga classes inside or outside depending on the weather
- Bicycles (mountain bikes available)
- Table tennis
- Games available (giant chessboard, backgammon, poker)
- Grand piano in the music room
- Home cinema to watch a good movie on rainy days
- Walk & Meditation in the park and around its pond, go in search of the cave and the swing
The tennis court is available free of charge to our guests.
There is no need to make a reservation, all the equipment is freely accessible.
Yes l'Orangerie, the restaurant in the grounds of the Château, offers authentic and tasty cuisine, with seasonal and local products, and using as much of the fruit and vegetables from the Château's garden as possible.
- Lunch from 12:00 to 2:30 from Wednesday to Sunday
- Dinner from 7pm to 9:30pm from Tuesday to Sunday
As soon as the first rays of sunshine appear, the Orangery welcomes you on its terrace to enjoy a magnificent view of the park and the Château.
You can also organize a lunch or an exceptional dinner in the park of the castle it is the offer "Garden Service".
It is possible to book a table at the French-Italian restaurant L'Orangerie by telephone on 02 41 39 87 05, or when you arrive at the hotel.
The Château de l'Epinay offers you a buffet breakfast, with organic and local products
Prices : Adults 20€ / Children 10€
Breakfast is served from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 10:00 am and from 8:30 to 10:30 am on Saturday and Sunday
We don't have a bar at Château de l'Epinay.
However, we do drinks service in the room, in one of our lounges, on the terrace or by the pool.
Yes, there is a spa available to guests at the Château de l'Epinay, which is also accessible on a daily basis to non-residents of the hotel
The spa of the castle proposes you :
- Natural swimming pool
- Treatments (body massages, facials, reflexology,...)
- Fitness room, sports coaching sessions
- Yoga, pilates, meditation, hypnosis, reiki,...
Yes, there is a beautiful natural swimming pool at the Château de l'Epinay.
It is not heated.
The Spa is open all week long, please call 02 41 39 87 05
The Spa is open all week, by appointment on 02 41 39 87 05.
The facilities (jacuzzi, hammam, fitness room, natural swimming pool...) are accessible until 9 pm.
Yes, the Château de l'Epinay can host seminars, board meetings, conferences, training sessions, team building and other professional events, for a half day, a full day or a residential seminar.
- Fitness Jacuzzi Hammam Natural swimming pool
- Billiards, Petanque, Canoes, Tennis, Table tennis,
- Bicycle ride (VTT)
- Archery, Hiking trail, Yoga,
- Golf nearby
The castle provides you with :
- Video projector
- Notepad and pens
- Bottles of water
- Organization of coffee breaks, snacks and meals
- Tables and chairs
- Private and closed parking
- Large terrace and garden
Yes, the Château offers "Health and Fitness" stays of 3 nights/4 days and 6 nights/7 days.
Yes, the Château can host your courses, retreats, personal development stays, training sessions, etc.
Whether it is about femininity, dietetics and nutrition, non-violent communication, yoga, coaching or many other possibilities, do not hesitate to ask us, we would be happy to help you organize your events.
Yes, you have the possibility to privatize the castle and the domain to organize a wedding or an event (excluding July and August).
Cocktail capacity: 200 people
Seated reception capacity: 130 people
Sleeping accommodation : 60
You can contact the castle for any question via the dedicated form on the Contact page of the website, by phone at 02 41 39 87 05 and by email email@example.com
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms and interior spaces of the castle
You can offer a gift voucher by contacting us by phone at 02 41 39 87 05 or directly on site.
Pets are welcome at Château de l'Epinay. A supplement of 10€ per night per pet will be charged.